Friday, October 3, 2008

Neighborhood #3: Life is crazy.

I just dropped my MUS 11: Folk Music class today because I thought about it long and hard. The class, easy A as it may be, isn't worth it. Frankly, I'm not very interested in it. 

I'm here at college not only to get a degree as fast as I can and throw myself into the real world. I'm here to explore, learn, and challenge myself. I want to fulfill my requirements, but at the same time be able to do the classes that will truly stretch my mind.

This quarter, I'm going to really get into my major.

I am taking:
PSYC 3: Cognitive Foundations
PSYC 60: Statistics
COGS 17: Neuroscience and Cognition
MATH 20B: Calculus

So we'll see where this takes me.

The brain is fun to learn about.

- Dan

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I talked about personality types with my small group for like 2 hours yesterday. hahaha. the brain is indeed fun to talk about, but the brain ain't all of it.