Thursday, June 18, 2009

Broken Toy

The end of my finals week is the same as the end of last year's finals week. It's that time of year when I probably gain the most weight. It's the time of year when I'm most tired and most frustrated with every little detail of my life. It's that time of year when I'm most likely to explode on someone or something.

Brand New put it best, I feel like a toy whose batteries have run dry. And I need renewal. I have two weeks to rest in between finals week and my first week of summer session. Once summer session starts, the onslaught of my two jobs and schoolwork will commence.

I need recharge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend you listen to the messages from Resolved :) http://www.resolved.org/media.aspx and all these toys, batteries, recharge references highlight your robotic... characteristics haha :)