Thursday, March 26, 2009

Strawberry Days

Okay, I don't know about you guys...but I really want to go try the Kogi tacos. I just hear nothing but good things about it. I always hear about how packed it is and how they use Korean bbq meat for their tacos. I even went on their website and salivated after looking through their pictures. I was doing my business in my parent's bathroom and saw the Kogi truck featured on the front page of the Korean news. THAT'S HOW KOGI IS TAUNTING ME RIGHT NOW.

So, I must go. I MUST GO.

3 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

What is Kogi? I must try this.

Estar said...

It's going to be in Torrance on Saturday from 630-9
Let me know if you wana go!!

nasus mik said...

dude.
we tried to go last time.
that time we called you out!
-___-;;
we ended up going to kogi then being dismissed cause they serve at the alibi lounge from like 6-10pm or something and you have to be 21+ and then we went to tito's tacos and they didnt accept debit/credit -__-;; so we eventually ended up at king taco.
which is BOMBDIGGITY. i love kingtaco forever<3