Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Green Light

God, will you give me strength?
Will you give me wisdom?
Will you give me the discernment I need to do what is right?

Thank you.

Much has been changing in my heart. 
Much is changing, period.

Usually, I hate writing ambiguous, "poetic" posts. Mostly because I hate reading them. I feel like the writer is trying too hard to appear "artsy" and "abstract", by using profound vocabulary in sentences as short and concise as they can be. In turn, this confuses the reader and makes one very curious to what the subject matter is.

But I'm sorry, I have to leave you guys at that.

PRAYER:
- For the homeless. Please.


2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

I totally agree with you're hatred of reading these kinds of posts. But sometimes you just feel so ambiguous that you feel nothing else would fit. We are all entitled to one every once in a while.

Sarah said...

how are you?
(vague question for vague post)

happy thanksgiving! let's talk soon?