Saturday, December 6, 2008

Every Breath You Take

When I think about fall quarter, I am amazed at how quickly it passed me by. Maybe all of you relate to experiencing the whirlwind-speed of 10 weeks. I STILL feel like missions wasn't all that long ago. I still feel like the first few weeks were not too long ago (they weren't). All the fun times, the stressful times, and key events were not all that long ago. 
At the same time, it feels like it was such a long time ago. Like missions was a dream that is quickly fading. Like KCM orientation was years ago. It's ironic that time can feel like it passed really quickly, but also very slowly at the same time. It almost devastates me to think that this is how time is slipping quickly from our grasp. I want to hold on, cling on to a time where things seem to be going well. I don't want to face times of sufferings and tribulations, which I know are to come. I want to hold on, but alas, my grip is always slipping. Never strong enough.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Have hope. The best is yet to come.

nasus mik said...

breath*

Dan said...

I'm glad to always have friends looking out for me grammatically.