Thursday, February 26, 2009

All I taste today is what's her name.

Blogs are meant to be our own spot on the inter-web where we can post our thoughts, feelings, and opinions for the public to acknowledge and criticize. Right?
Blogs are where you post certain things to scream for attention and tell people, "HEY, this is what I'm thinking and I want you to read this and care about it!" It's where we pour out our hearts (sometimes) and where we post things that we secretly want certain people to read. 

So here I go, and forgive my extreme emotion.

Today, I didn't want to wake up. I wish I could've just slept through today. I wish I could just sleep through this entire week until the weekend.
Wake me up when this week ends, please.

But also today, I found comfort in friendship. A smile and hug that ultimately warmed the cold winter of my inner being. 

Today, I found that I was thankful I woke up. Because as much as I want to sleep my problems away and sleep until it gets better, the days are worth the problems. The day isn't complete without a little bit of trouble and worry.

I guess it goes along with the idea that you have to go down to come back up?
If it weren't for the low points, I wouldn't even know how high the high points really are.