Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Horses in the Sky

I'm procrastinating. As usual.

Writing an essay about bottled water and why it is a bane to a sustainable, healthy society is not as fun as it sounds. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Sound of Animals Fighting. But I don't think a lot of people can appreciate them. Honest.

I like to FEEL my music, not just listen.

If you can't play music with passion, then it's not worth it.

Music is too powerful. It toys with your emotions. 
But remember, art is hard.
You gotta recreate your misery. Sink to swim.

Sometimes, I secretly wish I wasn't doing psychology or history, but instead pursuing music. That's if I didn't care about stability and money.

But already, I don't even have the true musician's heart.
If I cared so much about stability and music, I don't belong in the music industry.
I don't want to become a capitalist slave to corporate and churn out those hits to please the crowd. I want to please the right crowd with music made from the heart, even if it's not going to sell big. Immortal Technique, anyone?

Appreciate.

1 comment:

johncadengo said...

Bottled water is a bane to a sustainable and healthy society. Stick it to the man!