Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lovefool

Random thoughts of the day:

1. I don't write in my blog enough.
2. I want to watch Tae Guk Gi and feel the BROTHERHOOD.
3. I don't want to work tomorrow =(.
4. I STILL haven't cleaned my room. It's been 3 weeks now.
5. It feels good to actually get work done. EARLY. and AHEAD OF TIME.
6. My classes are interesting!

I feel like I need to prioritize and get my life back into shape.

See, I hate typing that. Because I feel like I've regurgitated that same exact statement hundreds of times throughout my life. I sound like a broken record. I have never at one point felt that my life was completely in my control. I guess it goes to say that it probably never will be. My life will always be unpredictable and exciting. Not because exciting things happen to me, but because the unexpected always seems to pop up when I'm not paying attention. 

I bought Trader Darwin's COMPLETE EFA (flaxseed, borage seed & fish oils) all in one dietary supplement because I want to take care of my brain. Does anyone think all these supplements and crazes about miracle foods are all a fluke? I'm willing to take my chances and take these supplements if it means my brain will live for a long, long time. One of the things I fear most is the deterioration of my memory and cognitive functions. Of course, if my brain does go kapoot, I probably wouldn't be all that aware of the dearth of my condition and it wouldn't matter to me. But, the thought makes me shudder still. My brain is what I have to continue to live life vicariously and be conscious of my heart (not just the beating organ, but everything I love and care about). 

DAN

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Go here: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginformation.html
and search for whatever you're taking. You can click on whatever you're taking, scroll down to evidence and see if any studies have proven if it works.

Random comment on your blog, I know. :)