Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tell Her About It

I bought a betta fish today. His name is Sigmund Freud. You can call him Siggy. It's like how science nerds and geniuses name their pets after famous scientists, such as Newton or Einstein. Freud is my source of inspiration for my studies. Yeah, I know, Freud is wack and I don't exactly think most of his theories are valid or sound. But Freud is more recognizable and sounds better than James (after William James) or Jung. 

Tonight, I had a BBQ with the homies. Homies = suitemates from last year. It was a lot of fun. I made some bomb potatoes with rosemary, salt, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and pepper, drizzled with olive oil. The steaks Adrian made were pretty awesome as well. 

Have you ever felt that life is just passing you by and you barely have time to breath?

Am I joking? I'm sure everyone feels that.

2 comments:

Michelle Park said...

Siggy...you would.
Breathe*
Yes!

Uaramazing said...

I find sorority girls funny.
And it's funny how you specifically said sorority, rather than fraternity. Hmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sd-j0rKeKw